Is STB Markets a scam or legit broker? Read STB Markets Review
A fraud broker STB Markets made an effort to market itself well. The broker’s website https://stbmarkets.com/ gave off the impression that it linked to a dubious offshore service. We were more on alert, though, when we saw the address: 177 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8JR, United Kingdom.
There were several elements about this broker that we didn’t like. This unknown, unlicensed business tries to force customers into accepting some dreadful terms which will lead them toward scams.
While claiming to be situated in the UK, STB Markets does not appear to be subject to FCA regulation. We looked up absolutely nothing in the regulator’s database. Instead, the Financial Services and Markets Authority (Belgium) and Autorité des Marchés Financiers (France) placed the broker on a blacklist for providing financial services without a license.
Additionally, the broker provides bonuses and leverage of 1:100, which is against UK legislation. Every time a broker offers a tempting bonus, there is a dirty clause hidden inside that places an unreasonable requirement on traders before they may withdraw.
Negative balance protection is something else we lack. That is a requirement for a legitimate trading organization, but STB Markets hasn’t mentioned having it.
Negative balance protection stops you from suffering a loss greater than your initial investment and accruing debt to the brokerage. Since STB Markets is an illegal investment company, they encourage you to be in a poor situation, like to be in debt.
Possible scam activities of STB Markets
Forex trading scams, Binary OPtions trading scams, Cryptocurrency trading scams and other investment trading scams are harder to spot. But there are some signs.
Here are some of the very possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this STB Markets review.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urges them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The broker promises returns that are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or would be hidden.
- The broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes the name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are havens for scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals, and ultimately you are not able to make a withdrawal.
Negative STB Markets Reviews and Complaints
STB Markets has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2023.
Scammed by STB Markets? How to get your lost money back from STB Markets?
The best solution recommended for getting your lost money back from STB Markets is Report Scam Community
It is one of the few legit recovery assistance organizations which are actually concerned with a victim’s recovery from losses. They are a committed team of Recovery specialists who have already helped hundreds of scam victims in recovering their lost money. Report Scam provides free Consultation and anyone can register by filling a very short complaint form.
STB Markets Review: Conclusion
To begin with, STB Markets is a mysterious site that needs validity. It isn’t authorized to offer trading services as it does not hold any valid license and is targeting clients of different nations. So, we advise you to stay away from a such brokers as your money may be at high risk with them.
Also, to prevent yourself from scams like – Forex scams, Binary scams, Romance/Dating scams, Cryptocurrency scams, or any other scams, you should pick a broker or company regulated by some major regulators like FCA, FINMA, SEC, FMA, ASIC, etc. Check the reviews of brokers and also read the policies and terms and conditions. These small details will prevent you to become a victim of broker scams.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Reviews, Visit Scam Brokers 2023 Page to avoid Cryptocurrency trading scams, Forex trading scams, or other online scams.
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – Reportscamcommunity
Note: Report Scam Community has conducted many researches before flagging STB Markets as a possible scam in this STB Markets Review. Are you planning to trade with STB Markets and invest your money? Report Scam suggests you to read this STB Markets Review first.