Note: Report Scam Community has conducted many researches before flagging Solitix FX as a possible scam in this Solitix FX Review.
Website – https://solitixfx.com/
Address – South Africa
Warned By – Not Recommended By Review Website Like Report Scam
Solitix FX Review
1st Fintech Capital (Pty) Ltd is the brand owner of Solitix FX. Based in South Africa, Solitix FX’s address is the 4th floor, The FIRS, Near MAS Financial Services, Biermann Ave, Cradock Ave Cross Road, Rosebank, Tetris, Johannesburg, 2196, South Africa. They can be contacted by phone at (+27) 11 759 4185. Their email IDs are [email protected] and [email protected] Their working hours are 9:00 to 17:00.
Solitix FX claims they have invested years in the industry. They believe in empowering investors. They provide solutions to beginners and experts in the trading arena. They claim to offer their clients cutting-edge technology, milli-seconds execution, and superior liquidity. Their vision is to create Africa’s best trading platform which will be trusted by people, transparent, and honest.
The site claims they have an impressive team of an experienced individual who has skills and vast knowledge in the trading industry. They have traded along with international and local brokers in the forex, CFD, and equity market.
Read more about this broker in this Solitix FX review.
Solitix FX Review: Trading Account
Solitix FX offers four trading accounts. Student (no minimum deposit), ECN (minimum deposit $3,500), Standard (minimum deposit $10), and Bonus (minimum deposit $100).Solitix FX offers a demo account also. The floating spread is from 0.8 to 1.9. The leverage is from 1:300 to 1:500. Bonus is available only for two accounts. It also has an affiliate program.
Solitix FX Review: Payment Methods
Solitix FX accepts payments through Master Card, Visa Card, Bank Transfer, PayFast, and Ozow.
Solitix FX Review: Platform
Solitix FX offers its customers an MT4 trading platform. The platform is better than WebTrader but is inferior to its new version MT5. The MT4 platform has over 30 technical indicators. The platform offers 24 analytical tools with one-click trading and trading from charts.
It is a multi-currency platform that offers multi-language support. It offers front-end terminals and back-office reporting functions. But when we investigated we came to know it supports only the English language.
Assets offered for trading are forex, shares, indices, and cryptocurrencies.
Why not trade with Solitix FX scam?
- Though Solitix FXclaims to be regulated, but display no evidence to prove that they are regulated.
- Even if it is regulated by FSCA – (Financial Sector Conduct Authority), a South African regulatory body, it is of low score regulator.
- There is no credible information displayed on the company’s website like company history, financials, documents related to regulations, etc.
- Unregulated brokers do not report to a governing body. They function of their free will.
- Many low-profile regulators do not govern forex trading. High-profile governing bodies are FCA, ASIC, FIMA, SFC, SEC, CySEC, etc.
- Reading material provided to beginners does not give much knowledge/education about trading. It is simply copy-pasted from other sources and published.
- In case the company winds up or goes bankrupt there is no customer protection mechanism in place.
- The leverage offered is too high (1:300 and 1:500), normally it is 1:30 for a regulated company.
Solitix FX Review: Conclusion
If you are scammed by Solitix FX or any other scam broker get a free consultation from Report Scam Community. Visit our website to file a complaint.
Many victims do not know that they are eligible for a full refund from scams. Fund recovery is a complicated and lengthy process where many jurisdictions are involved.
Report Scam offers you a review of scam brokers and how they operate. Scams can be of any type like forex trading scams, cryptocurrency scams, binary options scams, pet scams, Netflix scams, Paypal scams, adoption scams CFD scams, and fund recovery scams, etc.
You can also find reviews on companies that are blacklisted or issued warnings not to deal in financial products at our website. We hope this Solitix FX review is helpful for you.
Domain Age Information of Solitix FX
|Date Registered||August 20, 2021|
|Domain Age||11 months, 28 days, 13 hours, 51 minutes, 18 seconds|
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2022 Page.
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – Reportscamcommunity