Note: Report Scam Community has conducted many researches before flagging GMT Investments as a possible scam in this GMT Investments Review.
Is GMT Investments a scam or legit broker? Read GMT Investments Review
The Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) warns consumers not to respond to offers from GMT Investments. This company is a suspected boiler room.
GMT Investments has approached persons without being asked, to offer them investment proposals. A boiler room is a collective term for fraudulent individuals and organizations using clever salespeople to call potential investors to pressure them into buying shares that promise high returns (cold calling). In reality the shares are either worthless or non-existent.
The AFM has established that GMT Investments does not have an AFM license or a European Passport.
Name: GMT Investments
Address: Citypoint Building, 1 Ropemaker Street, EC2Y 9HT LONDON, United Kingdom
Domain name: www.gmtinvestments.com
The broker got many Complaints and negative GMT Investments reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
Despite Gmttrading.io attempts to look legit and trustworthy, we can’t disregard the alerts that GMT Investments giving us. There are many brokers like it, and we can quickly recognize the kind of specialist we were dealing with by stepping into the site. We also reviewed comparative-looking broker sites in our scam brokers 2022 list, the vast majority of them are unlicensed and obscure. Find more about the scam broker in our review list.
Possible scam activities of scam GMT Investments
Here are some of the very possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this GMT Investments review.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urges them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The broker promises returns that are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or would be hidden.
- The broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes the name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are havens for scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals, and ultimately you are not able to make a withdrawal.
Negative GMT Investments Reviews and Complaints
Gmttrading.io has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Example of Negative GMT Investments Review
After Searching internet you will find many negative GMT Investments Reviews. Users have frustrations and feel cheated after trading with this broker. ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with this broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Gmttrading.io reviews are negative. Instead we recommend looking for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
How to get your lost money back from GMT Investments?
The best solution recommended for getting your lost money back from Gmttrading.io is Report Scam Community
It is one of the few legit recovery assistance organizations which are actually concerned with a victim’s recovery from losses. They are a committed team of Recovery specialists who have already helped hundreds of scam victims in recovering their lost money. Report Scam provides free Consultation and anyone can register by filling a very short complaint form.
GMT Investments Review: Conclusion
To begin with, GMT Investments is a mysterious site that needs validity. It isn’t authorized to offer trading services as it does not hold any valid license and is targeting clients of different nations. So, we advise you to stay away from a such brokers as your money may be at high risk with them.
Also, to prevent yourself from scams like – Forex scams, Binary scams, Romance/Dating scams, Cryptocurrency scams, or any other scams, you should pick a broker or company regulated by some major regulators like FCA, FINMA, SEC, FMA, ASIC, etc. Check the reviews of brokers and also read the policies and terms and conditions. These small details will prevent you to become a victim of broker scams.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Reviews, Visit Scam Brokers 2022 Page to avoid Cryptocurrency trading scams, Forex trading scams, or other online scams.
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – Reportscamcommunity