Broker Name- CM Capital
Broker Website – https://cmcapital-lu.com/
Address of the broker – 31 NOTRE-DAME STREET, Luxembourg
Broker Company – CM Capital
Broker Regulation – None
Warned by- Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
The trick is the famous way for tricksters to fool people into sending cash. While there are numerous respectable brokers, you can likewise realize that some are insignificant. These scammers produce benefits by attracting delegates guaranteed pay to charge them over the top costs, the potential gain of their trading development, and skim money from their records. Here we present the rundown of scam brokers 2022 to make individuals mindful of the cheats.
CM Capital is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Complaints and negative CM Capital reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
Possible scam activities of scam broker CM Capital
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged CM Capital as a scam broker in this CM Capital review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The CM Capital makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- CM Capital provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative CM Capital Reviews and Complaints
CM Capital has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed CM Capital in the list of scam brokers 2021.
Is CM Capital scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with CM Capital scam broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and CM Capital review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
Read Latest News on Quora