Is Beyond Option FX a scam or legit broker? Read Beyond Option FX Review
As it promises to be, Beyond Option FX is not a trustworthy forex broker. In reality, the website https://beyondoptionfx.com/ is operating as a scam, and it isn’t working well. That’s because the UK Financial Conduct Authority and the Financial Commission have issued a regulatory warning regarding Beyond Option FX.
According to their website, Beyond Option FX is based at Equitable Building (headquarters), 120 Broadway, Unit 230, New York, NY 10271, USA. Beyond Option FX is just an offshore broker that says it is based in a respectable country to get customers.
Offshore brokers are more concerned with taking your money and keeping you from getting it back than with giving you a safe trading experience. These businesses, however, also lack creativity because they consistently employ the same strategies. These offshore businesses should be avoided since they are very risky.
Possible scam activities of Beyond Option FX
Forex trading scams, Binary OPtions trading scams, Cryptocurrency trading scams and other investment trading scams are harder to spot. But there are some signs.
Here are some of the very possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this Beyond Option FX review.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urges them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The broker promises returns that are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or would be hidden.
- The broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes the name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are havens for scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals, and ultimately you are not able to make a withdrawal.
Negative Beyond Option FX Reviews and Complaints
Beyond Option FX has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2023.
Scammed by Beyond Option FX? How to get your lost money back from Beyond Option FX?
The best solution recommended for getting your lost money back from Beyond Option FX is Report Scam Community
It is one of the few legit recovery assistance organizations which are actually concerned with a victim’s recovery from losses. They are a committed team of Recovery specialists who have already helped hundreds of scam victims in recovering their lost money. Report Scam provides free Consultation and anyone can register by filling a very short complaint form.
Beyond Option FX Review: Conclusion
To begin with, Beyond Option FX is a mysterious site that needs validity. It isn’t authorized to offer trading services as it does not hold any valid license and is targeting clients of different nations. So, we advise you to stay away from a such brokers as your money may be at high risk with them.
Also, to prevent yourself from scams like – Forex scams, Binary scams, Romance/Dating scams, Cryptocurrency scams, or any other scams, you should pick a broker or company regulated by some major regulators like FCA, FINMA, SEC, FMA, ASIC, etc. Check the reviews of brokers and also read the policies and terms and conditions. These small details will prevent you to become a victim of broker scams.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Reviews, Visit Scam Brokers 2023 Page to avoid Cryptocurrency trading scams, Forex trading scams, or other online scams.
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – Reportscamcommunity
Note: Report Scam Community has conducted many researches before flagging Beyond Option FX as a possible scam in this Beyond Option FX Review.Are you planning to trade with Beyond Option FX and invest your money? Report Scam suggests you to read this Beyond Option FX Review first.