Swiss FX Website – swiss-fx.net / swissfxuk.com
Swiss FX Warned By – Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (Italy)
Swiss FX Address – Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Is Swiss FX Regulated? Unregulated, Offshore
Swiss FX is a broker that guarantees extreme benefits with the least risks, and it might look convincing. But remember, Swiss FX is a totally mysterious site with no genuine forex permit, essentially showing every evidence of a scam. Read Swiss FX Review to know more about the broker.
Swiss FX is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. The broker owns two domains as well and both are not in working condition. Many Complaints and negative Swiss FX reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
Swiss FX Regulation
No, Swiss FX is not regulated. The broker is based in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, which is an offshore region, and many scam brokers belong to the same region. Swiss FX is targeting people of the UK, US, Germany, and Switzerland. Also, we observed that the broker is connected with Switzerland but its domain operates in the UK. These things are the signal that the broker is suspicious and involved in the scam.
Possible scam activities of scam broker Swiss FX
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this Swiss FX review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urges them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises returns that are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are havens for scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals, and ultimately you are not able to make a withdrawal.
- The broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes the name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative Swiss FX Reviews and Complaints
Swiss FX has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. The broker, without any prior notice, shuts its website. Because of this, many customers lose their money as they are not able to withdraw money. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Swiss FX Review – Conclusion
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with this broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Swiss FX review is negative. Instead, look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2022 Page.
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – Reportscamcommunity
Have Faith that Your Lost money can be brought back!