1/5 Scam Broker Name Scam Broker Website Address Owned by Company Regulation Warnings Scam Broker Name
Scam Broker Website
Owned by Company
Sunton Capital Ltd
National Securities Market Commission (CNMV), Financial Services and Markets Authority (FSMA)
Sunton Capital claims to be a developing worldwide brand working in different countries. However, the broker doesn’t specify anything we would expect a forex broker to impart, like its exchanging conditions, legitimate documentation, and some administrative data. Read this Sunton Capital review to know more about this broker.
Sunton Capital is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with Sunton Capital . If you are a victim of Suntonfx.xyz Scam or any other broker, get a free consultation today- Free Consultation.
Funds Safety and Regulation
Sunton Capital claims to be regulated by the British regulatory FCA. But, the FCA information base has no notice of the broker, implying that it doesn’t supervise it.
Belgium’s FSMA also blacklisted this broker. This tells us about the actual essence of the firm!
The whole information about this broker is only present on the home page. This not only shows an unclear and short data pool but also gives an obvious indication that the broker has no license. The broker, without any license, is not safe for trading, thus, your funds are not safe with them.
The broker is involved in the Ponzi scheme. According to the reviews, their cost is different from other specialists, and the spike is insane, making many individuals lose their funds.
You will see several payment symbols at the bottom of their home page like Mastercard, Skrill, Visa, etc. These should be the payment strategies, but there is no confirmation. The broker has a dubious reference to the withdrawal strategies displayed on their home page. Numerous clients get cheated by them, as the broker didn’t allow money withdrawal.
It’s no different either way to us. Sunton Capital isn’t authorized and is a gamble to all speculations!
We could hardly imagine how Suntonfx.xyz really had in store a completely working MT5 as it might be the best-exchanging software out there, yet sadly, recovering this broker isn’t sufficient.
Sunton Capital is a scam to all and stays unregulated!
Negative Sunton Capital Reviews and Complaints
Sunton Capital has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed Sunton Capital in the list of scam brokers 2022.
How to recognize Sunton Capital Scam?
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The Sunton Capital makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- Sunton Capital provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Sunton Capital Review Conclusion
Do not trust such a broker as they guarantee to offer a lot of profit but end up stealing all your money. After a while, you will realize that the money you invested has been lost.
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with Sunton Capital and your funds may not be safe with this broker. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
Scammed by any broker? Get Free Consultation
Report Scam! as we have experience!