Broker Name- PBN Capital
Broker Website – www.pbncapital.com
Address of the broker – NA
Broker Company – Capital Tech Ltd
Broker Regulation – None
Warned by- CONSOB
PBN Capital is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many PBN Capital trading complaints and negative Broker reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with PBN Capital.
PBN Capital trading is a potential scam. Owned by Capital Tech Ltd, PBN Capital is a low credibility, unregulated, offshore broker, where the funds of the investors are not safe. It is not advisable to invest with this broker as PBN Capital scam will lead to the loss of funds and savings.
Possible scam activities of scam broker PBN Capital
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged PBN Capital as a scam broker in this PBN Capital review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The PBN Capital makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- PBN Capital provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative PBN Capital trading Reviews and PBN Capital Complaints
PBN Capital has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed PBN Capital in the list of scam brokers 2021.
Is PBN Capital scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with PBN Capital and your funds may not be safe with this broker and PBN Capital review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.