Broker Name- Blue Line Trading
Broker Website – https://www.bluelinetradingsystem.com/
Address of the broker – 4400 N. Scottsdale Road, Suite 9-257, Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Broker Company – Blue Line Trading
Broker Regulation – No Regulation
Warned by- The American Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Blue Line Trading is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Blue Line Trading complaints and negative Broker reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with Blue Line Trading.
The investors should look upon the broker that is clearly regulated by any financial authority and holds a valid license to offer their services. The brokers who are not clear in their operations, terms, and conditions should be avoided at any cost to ensure fund protection.
Possible scam activities of scam broker Blue Line Trading
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged Blue Line Trading as a scam broker in this Blue Line Trading review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- Blue Line Trading makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises returns that are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are havens for scam brokers.
- Blue Line Trading provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative Blue Line Trading Reviews and Blue Line Trading Complaints
Blue Line Trading has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. These complaints clarify that the broker is not legit and have a negative reputation among the investors. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed Blue Line Trading in the list of scam brokers 2021.
Is Blue Line Trading scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with Blue Line Trading and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Blue Line Trading review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.