Introduction to Atirox Review
The forex broker Atirox Ltd. is licensed by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Established in the year 2015. VFSC is a low-level regulator and has minimum requirements and controls. It is not suggested to register with a broker with a low-level license. Being regulated by small or unknown nations is not enough to offer financial services in well-developed countries. To do business in the USA or Europe or Australia or the UK one has to obtain a license from their respective regulators. Developing or developed countries give licenses to only those brokers who pass their test. Read Atirox Review here
The phone number is 60327112834 (not working, fake no.). The website is https://atirox.com which is not working at present and the service provider is japanmailz.com. The IP address points to Amsterdam, North-Holland, Netherlands. Twitter account is https://twitter.com/AtiroxBroker and Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/atiroxbroker. The customer service email is firstname.lastname@example.org. The company’s physical address is not published anywhere. It had a friendly chatbot (hard to connect) does not mean in any sense that it is a regulated broker.
Atirox claims to offer a wide trading environment with an impressive variety of assets, trading options, platforms, and markets to meet different traders’ needs. The collection is so vast that it craters to traders who are new to the professional one. Most of its clients are from Russia and Malaysia.
Atirox has four account types sufficient to suit different types of traders and their needs. Micro (minimum deposit 1 USD, maximum leverage 1:1000), Fix (minimum deposit 10 USD, maximum leverage 1:500), Classic (minimum deposit 50 USD, maximum leverage 1:500), and Pro (minimum deposit 300 USD, maximum leverage 1:300).
Atirox offers forex trading services through MT4 mobile and MetaTrader4 trading platforms. Atirox is a hybrid (fusion) broker i.e. both a – book and b – book broker. Features of MetaTrader 4 are technical analytics, auto trading, security, and trading operations.
Atirox offers trading in indices, currencies, commodities, cryptocurrency, and CFDs. Cryptocurrency is very much in the trend and most forex brokers have added it.
The Atirox website used to support five languages namely English, Malaysian, Indonesian, Slovene, and Chinese.
Atirox offers many ways to deposit/withdraw from a trading account. It accepts debit/credit cards, wire transfers, and various electronic payment systems like Fastpay, Perfect Money, Neteller, and also Bitcoin.
Why not open an account with Atirox?
- Atirox is not a registered broker with FCA, ASIC, CySEC, or SEC. Regulation is the most important issue for brokers. Regulated means they offer security to the clients. Better to work with a reliable broker for safe trading. Being registered with FCA means they must hold GBP 730,000 as minimum net capital, for ASIC minimum net capital should be at least USD 1 million. These net capital amounts should be kept in a separate segregated account.
- The maximum leverage offered by Atirox is insanely high. Many many times higher than is recommended by the regulators.
- There are many negative reviews about Atirox. Clients claim they delay the withdrawal process for weeks or deny processing such transactions.
- They are offshore brokers and cannot be relied upon.
- The MetaTrader 4 platform that it claims to provide is of some other forex broker named Atiora.
- On the website, Atirox has not provided much of the information needed by any trader.
- Do not offer negative balance protection.
What to do if you are a victim of Atirox scam?
Immediately file for a chargeback (limit is 540 days) with your card provider. Block your card and change your password if you have disclosed your online banking password to scammers.
In case you have lost your money, fill out our consultation form and get free consultancy. Do not give any advance money.Trust Report Scam! as we have experience!