Broker Name- Ahrenfels Group
Broker Website – www.ahrenfels.de
Address of the broker – Thiersteinerallee 13, 4053 Basel
Broker Company – Not Known
Broker Regulation – None
Warned by- Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA
Ahrenfels Group is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Ahrenfels Group complaints and negative Broker reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with Ahrenfels Group.
Possible scam activities of scam broker Ahrenfels Group
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged Ahrenfels Group as a scam broker in this Ahrenfels Group review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The Ahrenfels Group makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- Ahrenfels Group provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative Ahrenfels Group Reviews and Ahrenfels Group Complaints
Ahrenfels Group has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed Ahrenfels Group in the list of scam brokers 2021.
Is Ahrenfels Group scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with Ahrenfels Group and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Ahrenfels Group review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2021 Page.