Broker Website – www.fxnextgen.com
Broker Warned By – Financial Market Authority (FMA), Austria
FX NextGen is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Complaints and negative FX NextGen reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
With the expansion of scams like Cryptocurrency frauds, Forex frauds, or any other scam, the danger of scams similarly increases in online trading. There is no affirmation that the trick agents follow the right systems which don’t prompt you towards monetary loss. It is better to check the list of the scam brokers 2022 before giving your highly earned money to an unknown broker, who must be a potential scammer.
Read FX NextGen Review to know if this broker is legitimate or a scam.
Possible scam activities of scam broker FX NextGen
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this FX NextGen review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative FX NextGen Reviews and Complaints
FX NextGen has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Is FX NextGen scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with FX NextGen scam broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and FX NextGen review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2022 Page.
Read Latest News on Quora