Broker Website – www.finq.com
Broker Warned By – Review Website like Report Scam
If you are interested in online trading, it is right to pick a decent broker. However, first, ensure your agent isn’t a fake cryptocurrency broker, a fake forex broker, or other fake brokers. Picking a real and approved broker is the correct approach to getting a veritable trading experience. We decided to embrace the positive technique to careful people from scammers. The scam broker 2022 overview will help individuals with perceiving a trick agent.
Read Finq Review to know if this broker is legitimate or a scam.
Finq is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Complaints and negative Finq reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
Possible scam activities of scam broker Finq
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this Finq review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urges them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises returns that are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are heaven for scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals, and ultimately you are not able to make a withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative Finq Reviews and Complaints
Finq has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Is Finq scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with Finq scam broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Finq review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2022 Page.
Read Latest News on our Facebook Page