Note: Report Scam Community has conducted many researches before flagging TradeGlobFx as a possible scam in this TradeGlobFx Review.
Are you planning to trade with TradeGlobFx and invest your money? Report Scam suggests you to read this TradeGlobFx Review first.
Is TradeGlobFx a scam or legit broker? Read TradeGlobFx Review
TradeGlobFx is an offshore or unreliable broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. This broker offers trading and investment services in many countries without having a license from any regulatory authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV, etc. The broker got many Complaints and negative TradeGlobFx reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
Website – https://tradeglobfx.com/
Address – 149 Rue Saint-Honoré, 75001 Paris, FRANCE, 8 SALISBURY SQUARE, LONDON, EC4Y 8BB
Warned By – Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom)
Despite TradeGlobFx attempts to look legit and trustworthy, we can’t disregard the alerts that TradeGlobFx giving us. There are many brokers like it, and we can quickly recognize the kind of specialist we were dealing with by stepping into the site. We also reviewed comparative-looking broker sites in our scam brokers 2022 list, the vast majority of them are unlicensed and obscure. Find more about the scam broker in our review list.
Possible scam activities of scam TradeGlobFx
Here are some of the very possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this TradeGlobFx review.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urges them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The broker promises returns that are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or would be hidden.
- The broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes the name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are havens for scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals, and ultimately you are not able to make a withdrawal.
Negative TradeGlobFx Reviews and Complaints
TradeGlobFx has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Example of Negative TradeGlobFx Review
After Searching internet you will find many negative TradeGlobFx Reviews. Users have frustrations and feel cheated after trading with this broker. ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with this broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and TradeGlobFx reviews are negative. Instead we recommend looking for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
How to get your lost money back from TradeGlobFx?
The best solution recommended for getting your lost money back from TradeGlobFx is Report Scam Community
It is one of the few legit recovery assistance organizations which are actually concerned with a victim’s recovery from losses. They are a committed team of Recovery specialists who have already helped hundreds of scam victims in recovering their lost money. Report Scam provides free Consultation and anyone can register by filling a very short complaint form.
TradeGlobFx Review: Conclusion
To begin with, TradeGlobFx is a mysterious site that needs validity. It isn’t authorized to offer trading services as it does not hold any valid license and is targeting clients of different nations. So, we advise you to stay away from a such brokers as your money may be at high risk with them.
Also, to prevent yourself from scams like – Forex scams, Binary scams, Romance/Dating scams, Cryptocurrency scams, or any other scams, you should pick a broker or company regulated by some major regulators like FCA, FINMA, SEC, FMA, ASIC, etc. Check the reviews of brokers and also read the policies and terms and conditions. These small details will prevent you to become a victim of broker scams.
Domain Age Information of TradeGlobFx
|Date Registered||November 02, 2022|
|Domain Age||2 months, 11 days, 17 hours, 42 minutes, 15 seconds|
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – Reportscamcommunity
Have Faith that Your Lost money can be brought back!
Report Scam! as we have experience!