TradeFills Website – https://tradefills.com/
TradeFills Warned By – Not Recommended By Report Scam Community
TradeFills Address – Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Is TradeFills Regulated? Suspicious Regulatory License
TradeFills is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Complaints and negative TradeFills reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
Many review websites warn “TradeFills” with the website tradefills.com, as the broker is offering investment services to individuals and pretends to be regulated, which is not true. Trading and investment with an unregulated broker imply a risk of loss as they do not have control of any administrative body.
Possible scam activities of scam broker TradeFills
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this TradeFills review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative TradeFills Reviews and Complaints
TradeFills has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Trustpilot has given a star rating of 2.4 to Tradefills which shows that Tradefills is a scam. People have claimed that they deposited money and lost all profits and deposits.
Is TradeFills scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with this broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and TradeFills review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2022 Page.
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – Reportscamcommunity
Have Faith that Your Lost money can be brought back!