Broker Name- TorexFX
Broker Website- https://torexfx.com, https://trade.torexfx.com/trade, https://ftmt4mql.gloryft.com/, https://fxen.gloryft.com
Address of the broker-
Office 11, 1st Floor, Neptune House, Voukourestiou 25, Limassol, CYPRUS, 3045
Office 101, 1st Floor, Olvovo-Davydovsky lane 1, Moscow, RUSSIA, 129110
205 Victory House, Archbishop Makarios Avenue, Limassol, CYPRUS, 3030
42 Marketing Limited
Broker Regulation- Not Regulated/ Clone of regulated firm
Warned by- FCA, UK
TorexFX is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many TorexFX complaints and negative Broker reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with TorexFX.
Possible scam activities of scam broker TorexFX
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged TorexFX as a scam broker in this TorexFX review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The TorexFX makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- TorexFX provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative TorexFX Reviews and TorexFX Complaints
TorexFX has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed TorexFX in the list of scam brokers 2021.
Is TorexFX scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with TorexFX and your funds may not be safe with this broker and TorexFX review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2021 Page.