ThinkMarkets is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with ThinkMarkets.
Possible scam activities of scam broker ThinkMarkets
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The ThinkMarkets makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- ThinkMarkets provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative ThinkMarkets Reviews and Complaints
ThinkMarkets has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed ThinkMarkets in the list of scam brokers 2021.
Is ThinkMarkets scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with ThinkMarkets and your funds may not be safe with this broker. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.