Is OPay a scam or legit broker? Read OPay Review
The OPay fraud, which has recently been attempted, is currently active. OPay functions similarly to an electronic wallet by holding money that may be used to make payments. You can order food, pay for various utility bills like a TV subscription or electric bills, as well as purchase mobile data. You can buy products and services with the money that you have in your wallet.
Many people are curious about how legitimate the Opay platform is. Some have asked if the Opay platform is real or phony. OPay Nigeria, on the other hand, has nothing to do with donation or investment platforms and isn’t at all legitimate. Some Opay users have accused this app of robbing them of their hard-earned money.
Trusted review website like Trustpilot has many negative OPay reviews. One of the reviewer said, “I didn’t even know this company, and they tried to pull money from my bank account! I have no idea where they have my bank details, but I am shocked!!! My bank now blocked my card and the payment was not released. Beware of these attempts! I still cannot believe this and cannot say who gave away my details. I never used Opay. This came from someone else.”
Possible scam activities of OPay
Forex trading scams, Binary OPtions trading scams, Cryptocurrency trading scams and other investment trading scams are harder to spot. But there are some signs.
Here are some of the very possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this OPay review.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urges them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The broker promises returns that are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or would be hidden.
- The broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes the name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are havens for scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals, and ultimately you are not able to make a withdrawal.
Negative OPay Reviews and Complaints
OPay has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2023.
Example of Negative OPay Review
After Searching internet you will find many negative OPay Reviews. Users have frustrations and feel cheated after trading with this broker. ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with this broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and OPay reviews are negative. Instead we recommend looking for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
Scammed by OPay? How to get your lost money back from OPay?
The best solution recommended for getting your lost money back from OPay is Report Scam Community
It is one of the few legit recovery assistance organizations which are actually concerned with a victim’s recovery from losses. They are a committed team of Recovery specialists who have already helped hundreds of scam victims in recovering their lost money. Report Scam provides free Consultation and anyone can register by filling a very short complaint form.
OPay Review: Conclusion
To begin with, OPay is a mysterious site that needs validity. It isn’t authorized to offer trading services as it does not hold any valid license and is targeting clients of different nations. So, we advise you to stay away from a such brokers as your money may be at high risk with them.
Also, to prevent yourself from scams like – Forex scams, Binary scams, Romance/Dating scams, Cryptocurrency scams, or any other scams, you should pick a broker or company regulated by some major regulators like FCA, FINMA, SEC, FMA, ASIC, etc. Check the reviews of brokers and also read the policies and terms and conditions. These small details will prevent you to become a victim of broker scams.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Reviews, Visit Scam Brokers 2023 Page to avoid Cryptocurrency trading scams, Forex trading scams, or other online scams.
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – Reportscamcommunity
Note: Report Scam Community has conducted many researches before flagging OPay as a possible scam in this OPay Review.
Report Scam! as we have experience!