Broker Name- Niro Trade
Broker Website – https://www.nirotrade.com/
Address of the broker – Xvector LTD Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, PO Box 1510, Beachmont, Kingstown, ST. VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES, St. Vincent
Broker Company – NA
Broker Regulation – No Regulation
Warned by- FCA UK
Niro Trade is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Niro Trade complaints and negative Broker reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with Niro Trade.
Possible scam activities of scam broker Niro Trade
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged Niro Trade as a scam broker in this Niro Trade review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The Niro Trade makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- Niro Trade provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative Niro Trade Reviews and Niro Trade Complaints
Niro Trade has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed Niro Trade in the list of scam brokers 2021.
Is Niro Trade scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with Niro Trade and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Niro Trade review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.