Broker Name– NDIS Fraud
Address– Sydney, Australia
Regulation – N/A
Warnings– Australian Federal Police caught the accused.
NDIS Funding is a scam operating in Sydney, Australia where a crime syndicate defrauded millions of dollars from the National Disability Insurance Scheme. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with NDIS Funding.
Possible scam activities of scam broker NDIS Funding
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The NDIS Funding makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- NDIS Funding provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- NDIS Fundingemains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative NDIS Funding Reviews and Complaints
NDIS Funding has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed NDIS Funding in the list of scam brokers 2021.
Is NDIS Funding scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with NDIS Funding and your funds may not be safe with this broker. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2021 Page.