Broker Name- Max Global Fx
Broker Website – https://maxglobal.com/
Address of the broker – Suite 305, Gtiffith Corporate Centre, P.O. Box 1510, Beachmont Kingstown; ST. Vincent and Grenadines VC0120
Broker Company – MaxGlobalFx
Broker Regulation – None
Warned by- Review Website like https://reportscam.net/
Max Global Fx is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Max Global Fx complaints and negative Broker reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with Max Global Fx.
Max Global Fx assures their investors to provide high-level services to each customer. Along with this, the trading platform offered by the broker is MT4, a widely used and appreciated trading platform. However, the broker has received several negative reviews in the number of online platforms. And so, it is recommended to be on the safe side with your funds and avoid investing here.
Possible scam activities of scam broker Max Global Fx
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged Max Global Fx as a scam broker in this Max Global Fx review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The Max Global Fx makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- Max Global Fx provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative Max Global Fx Reviews and Max Global Fx Complaints
Max Global Fx has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed Max Global Fx in the list of scam brokers 2021.
Is Max Global Fx scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with Max Global Fx and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Max Global Fx review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2021 Page.