InvestXE Website – https://investxe.com/
InvestXE Warned By – National Securities Market Commission (Spain), Financial Market Authority (New Zealand)
InvestXE Address – Hong Kong
InvestXE is an offshore or unreliable broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Complaints and negative InvestXE reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
Possible scam activities of scam broker InvestXE
Here are some of the very possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this Investex.com review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative InvestXE Reviews and Complaints
Investex.com has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Example of Negative InvestXE Review
Reviews on Trustpilot say- “Complete scam artists,not regulated by the FCA and the Coinitix where they convert your payment is in Estonia,my bank fraud department rang me to tell me do not deal with Invest xe or you will lose whatever you put in,they where right,luckily i only lost £1100 of my own money but never received the profits i had made. I wont make the same mistake twice and hope one day all involved get some kind of evil comeupance.AVIOD THIS COMPANY AND WALK AWAY.SCAMMERS THE LOT OF UM.”
Is InvestXE scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with this broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and InvestXE reviews are negative. Instead we recommend looking for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2022 Page.
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – Reportscamcommunity
How to get your lost money back from InvestXE?
The best solution recommended for getting your lost money back from Investex.com is Report Scam Community.
They are a committed team of Recovery specialists who have already helped hundreds of scam victims in recovering their lost money. Report Scam provides free Consultation and anyone can register by filling a very short complaint form.
Do not believe Scam Recovery companies but believing Report Scam Community is better because they are genuine group of people.
Domain Age Information of InvestXE
Domain Name: investxe.com
Date Registered: April 20, 2020
Domain Age: 2 years, 1 month, 23 days, 1 hour, 46 minutes, 30 seconds