Report Scam Community has conducted many researches before flagging HonorFX as a possible scam in this Honor FX Review.
Honorfx.com is an offshore or unreliable broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. This broker offers trading and investment services in many countries without having a license from any regulatory authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV, etc. The broker got many Complaints and negative HonorFX reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
HonorFX Website – https://honorfx.com/
HonorFX Address – Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, United Arab Emirates, Mauritius
HonorFX Warned By – Not Recommended By Review Website Like Report Scam
Possible scam activities of scam broker HonorFX
Here are some of the very possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this HonorFX review.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urges them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The broker promises returns that are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or would be hidden.
- The broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes the name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
- The broker may be located in the country or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are havens for scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals, and ultimately you are not able to make a withdrawal.
Negative HonorFX Reviews and Complaints
You will find many negative Honor FX reviews on the web and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative HonorFX reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Example of Negative HonorFX Review
Reviews on Forex Peace Army say- “I deposited about 2817 USD to my account, The Transaction was successful, But when i came to check my Honor FX account, they were rejected without any reason. Then I request them to refund me, Because they already got my money, there is no reason for them to keep that. I have come to their support team, on Live chat as well. But all of them are keep fooling around by saying that I sending it to the wrong broker. Then I captured my other succeed withdraw transactions, they are all the same receiver from Honor FX.
After seeing that, they know it is not a good excuse to fool me. Then they keep me around by asking me to contact someone else for support, and they even say they are not responsible for my money and it is not their job ( it’s not their job for supporting customers even if they are support team).
Now I know it is hard to get my money back. But I writing this to you guy who already traded or who is going to trade with this Scam Broker: Honor FX- www.honorfx.com.
Is HonorFX scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with this broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and HonorFX reviews are negative. Instead we recommend looking for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
How to get your lost money back from HonorFX?
The best solution recommended for getting your lost money back from HonorFX is Report Scam Community.
They are a committed team of Recovery specialists who have already helped hundreds of scam victims in recovering their lost money. Report Scam provides free Consultation and anyone can register by filling a very short complaint form.
Do not believe Scam Recovery companies but believe Report Scam Community is better because they are genuine group of people.
We hope this HonorFX review is helpful.
HonorFX Review: Domain Age Information
|Date Registered||August 04, 2017|
|Domain Age||4 years, 10 months, 27 days, 14 hours, 13 minutes, 48 seconds|
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2022 Page.
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – Reportscamcommunity
Have Faith that Your Lost money can be brought back!