Read Himalaya Exchange Review to know if this broker is legitimate or a scam.
Broker Name- Himalaya Exchange
Broker Website – https://himalaya.exchange/
Address of the broker – Not Mentioned
Broker Company – Himalaya Exchange
Broker Regulation – No Regulation
Warned by- Financial Markets Authority New Zealand
Himalaya Exchange is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Himalaya Exchange complaints and negative Broker reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with Himalaya Exchange.
Possible scam activities of scam broker Himalaya Exchange
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged Himalaya Exchange as a scam broker in this Himalaya Exchange review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The Himalaya Exchange makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- Himalaya Exchange provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative Himalaya Exchange Reviews and Himalaya Exchange Complaints
Himalaya Exchange has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed Himalaya Exchange in the list of scam brokers 2021.
Is Himalaya Exchange scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with Himalaya Exchange and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Himalaya Exchange review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – ReportscamcommunityReport Scam! as we have experience!