eOption Website: https://www.eoption.com/
Warned by: Not recommended by Report Scam Community
Location: United States
eOption is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Complaints and negative eOption reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
Possible scam activities of scam broker eOption
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this eOption review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative eOption Reviews and Complaints
eOption has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Is eOption scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with this broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and eOption review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
Reportscam helps victims of scams in recovering their lost money. We provide
Fund Recovery Australia
Fund Recovery United Kingdom
Fund Recovery Spain
Fund Recovery Switzerland
Fund Recovery France
Fund Recovery Spain
Fund Recovery New Zealand
Fund Recovery Saudi Arabia
Fund Recovery Kuwait
Fund Recovery Norway
Fund Recovery Findland
Fund Recovery Sweden
Fund Recovery United States
And nearly all countries of the world.
For more updates, visit Report Scam Facebook page
For more updates, visit Report Scam Twitter page
For more updates, visit Report Scam LinkedIn page
For more updates, visit Report Scam Tumblr page
For more updates, visit Report Scam Quora pageReport Scam! as we have experience!