COTP Website – https://cotps.net/
COTP Warned By – Not Recommended By Report Scam Community
COTP Address – It seems to be originated in SE Asia
Is COTP Regulated? – Unregulated, Scam
COTP is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Complaints and negative COTP reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
COTP is an online trading platform that claims to offer the earning of passive income. But, the truth is, COTPS or COTP is one of the potential tricks. If you do not want to lose your investment, it is better to keep your money away from this broker. COTP stands for Cryptos OTC Trading Platform. It’s an MLM company that operates in the crypto niche. The broker doesn’t even share any information about its staff on its website. What makes the broker more suspicious is – they share stock pictures as staff members on its website. Also, they shared one video with a paid actor claiming him to be a staff member. All these things are the proof of – how fake and untrustworthy the broker is and how unsafe your investments are.
On the other hand, COTP can’t get their deceptions straight. In an attempt to look authorized, they arranged an FINCEN certificate for an MSB registration. Generally, offshore scammers get this certificate using the wrong information.
COTP was consolidated with fake data on the 14th of October, 2021. COTP seems like Southeast Asia’s straightforward Ponzi scam.
Possible scam activities of scam broker COTP
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this COTPS review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative COTP Reviews and Complaints
COTP has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Is COTP scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with this broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Cryptos OTC review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2022 Page.
For more updates, visit Report Scam Facebook page
For more updates, visit Report Scam Twitter page
For more updates, visit Report Scam LinkedIn page
For more updates, visit Report Scam Tumblr page
For more updates, visit Report Scam Quora pageReport Scam! as we have experience!