Note: Report Scam Community has conducted many researches before flagging Claymore Bullion as a possible scam in this Claymore Bullion Review.
Is Claymore Bullion a scam or legit?
Claymore Bullion is an offshore or unreliable broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. This broker offers trading and investment services in many countries without having a license from any regulatory authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV, etc. The broker got many Complaints and negative Claymore Bullion reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
Website – www.claymorebullion.com
Address – NA
Warned By – Financial Conduct Authority (United Kingdom)
Possible scam activities of scam broker Claymore Bullion
Here are some of the very possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this Claymore Bullion review.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urges them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The broker promises returns that are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or would be hidden.
- The broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes the name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are havens for scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals, and ultimately you are not able to make a withdrawal.
Negative Claymore Bullion Reviews and Complaints
Claymore Bullion has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Example of Negative Claymore Bullion Review
After Searching internet you will find many negative Claymore Bullion Reviews. Users have frustrations and feel cheated after trading with this broker. ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with this broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Claymore Bullion reviews are negative. Instead we recommend looking for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
How to get your lost money back from Claymore Bullion?
The best solution recommended for getting your lost money back from Claymore Bullion is Report Scam Community.
They are a committed team of Recovery specialists who have already helped hundreds of scam victims in recovering their lost money. Report Scam provides free Consultation and anyone can register by filling a very short complaint form.
Do not believe fraud Scam Recovery companies as many of them are cheaters but believing Report Scam Community is better because they are genuine group of people who have recovered millions of dollars of the fraud brokers.
Domain Age Information of Claymore Bullion
|Date Registered||June 30, 2022|
|Domain Age||25 days, 2 hours, 50 minutes, 50 seconds|
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2022 Page.
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – ReportscamcommunityGet knowledge of more scam brokers! Scam Brokers 2022