Broker Name- Bromfield Investments
Broker Website – www.bromfieldinvestments.com
Address of the broker – Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, IRELAND
Broker Company – Bromfield Investments
Broker Regulation – No Regulation
Warned by- Financial Conduct Authority UK
Bromfield Investments is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Bromfield Investments complaints and negative Broker reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with Bromfield Investments.
Possible scam activities of scam broker Bromfield Investments
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged Bromfield Investments as a scam broker in this Bromfield Investments review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The Bromfield Investments makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- Bromfield Investments provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative Bromfield Investments Reviews and Bromfield Investments Complaints
Bromfield Investments has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed Bromfield Investments in the list of scam brokers 2021.
Is Bromfield Investments scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with Bromfield Investments and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Bromfield Investments review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2021 Page.