Broker Name – Beurax
Broker’s official website- http://beurax.com/
Owned by- Beurax Corporation Pty Ltd
Warned by- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC),
Canadian Regulatory Body FCNB, South African Regulating Body (FSCA)
Beurax is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with Beurax. We recommend you to read this Beurax review to know more about their scam.
Possible scam activities of scam broker Beurax
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The Beurax makes continuous calls to the traders and urges them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- Beurax provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals, and ultimately you are not able to make a withdrawal.
- The broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative Beurax Reviews and Complaints
Beurax has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed Beurax in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Is Beurax scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with Beurax and your funds may not be safe with this broker. Instead, look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
You can also visit Report Scam Facebook page.
Report Scam! as we have experience!