Broker Name- Axes Prime
Broker Website – https://www.axes-prime.com/
Address of the broker – 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU.
Broker Company – AXESPRIME
Broker Regulation – None
Warned by- Ontario Securities Commission
If you are an online trader, this question runs inside your mind whether your broker is real or a scammer. There are blended audits of the forex scam, cryptocurrency scam, and various scams that make a merchant confound. Before choosing a broker, check this scam broker 2022 list to grasp the justification for why non-certified vendors are conflicting for trading.
Read Axes Prime review to know if this broker is legitimate or a scam.
Axes Prime is an offshore broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Complaints and negative Axes Prime reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
Possible scam activities of scam broker Axes Prime
Here are some of the possible reasons why we have flagged Axes Prime as a scam broker in this Axes Prime review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The Axes Prime makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- Axes Prime provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative Axes Prime Reviews and Complaints
Axes Prime has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed Axes Prime in the list of scam brokers 2021.
Is Axes Prime scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with Axes Prime scam broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Axes Prime review is negative. Instead look for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
Read Latest News on our Facebook Page