Aurora Coins Website – https://aurora-coins.com/
Aurora Coins Warned By – Not Recommended By Review Website Like Report Scam
Aurora Coins Address – Canada
Aurora Coins is an offshore or unreliable broker which is not regulated by any reputed regulation authority in its region. The broker may operate in many countries without the regulation required by the reputed regulation authority in its country like CySec, ASIC, FCA, CNMV etc. But regulation can’t be the only reason for calling this broker as a scam. Many Complaints and negative Aurora Coins reviews and other possible scam features can also be the reason. Your funds may not be safe if you are trading with this broker.
Possible scam activities of scam broker Aurora Coins
Here are some of the very possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this Aurora Coins review.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urge them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker promises return which are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or that would be hidden.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are haven for the scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals and ultimately you are not able to make withdrawal.
- Broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
Negative Aurora Coins Reviews and Complaints
AuroraCoins has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2022.
Is Aurora Coins scam or legit broker?
ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with this broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and Aurora Coins reviews are negative. Instead we recommend looking for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Review, Visit Scam Brokers 2022 Page.
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – Reportscamcommunity
How to get your lost money back from Aurora Coins?
The best solution recommended for getting your lost money back from Aurora Coins is Report Scam Community.
They are a committed team of Recovery specialists who have already helped hundreds of scam victims in recovering their lost money. Report Scam provides free Consultation and anyone can register by filling a very short complaint form.
Do not believe Scam Recovery companies but believing Report Scam Community is better because they are genuine group of people.
Domain Age Information of Aurora Coins
Domain Name aurora-coins.com
Date Registered December 10, 2021
Domain Age 6 months, 4 days, 22 hours, 55 minutes, 46 seconds
Have Faith that Your Lost money can be brought back!
Report Scam! as we have experience!