Is AF Index a scam or legit broker? Read AF Index Review
The Hong Kong authorities identified AF Index as a fraud broker. In truth, the reality that there is an alert concerning them is not at all surprising given that AF Index has a harmful term of service and a website https://www.af-index.com/ is barely functional and has been carelessly translated from Chinese to English.
Even though AF Index didn’t get a license, it still offers its services to people in the area. For the broker to get one and take part in guarantee funds, they need to have more than $640,000. The goal of these steps is to make sure that brokers have what it takes to make it in the volatile foreign exchange markets and that, if they don’t, their clients will at least get paid. If you choose to invest with them, you will have no safeguards whatsoever because the AF Index does not cover them.
Also, there is no information regarding their location; the contacts page is empty and does not even provide an email address. The broker is unregulated, and the SFC has even issued a warning against them.
Possible scam activities of AF Index
Forex trading scams, Binary OPtions trading scams, Cryptocurrency trading scams and other investment trading scams are harder to spot. But there are some signs.
Here are some of the very possible reasons why we have flagged this broker as a scam broker in this AF Index review.
- The rules and regulations, Bonus and Withdrawal policies are not legitimate and they are made for defrauding traders.
- The broker makes continuous calls to the traders and urges them to invest higher and higher amounts.
- The broker may have made a number of false claims through its website.
- The broker promises returns that are too good to be true.
- The risk warnings may not be disclosed on their webpage or would be hidden.
- The broker remains operational for some time and suddenly you are not able to contact the broker or the website seems down. The broker also changes the name and website URL without any notice to existing traders.
- The broker may be located in the countries or small islands where there is no proper regulation and registering a company is very easy. Usually, these countries are havens for scam brokers.
- This broker provides you good chances of making profits and when you decide to withdraw your money, they will state their illegitimate rules of withdrawals, and ultimately you are not able to make a withdrawal.
Negative AF Index Reviews and Complaints
AF Index has got many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it. ReportScam has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers 2023.
Example of Negative AF Index Review
After Searching internet you will find many negative AF Index Reviews. Users have frustrations and feel cheated after trading with this broker. ReportScam does not recommend traders to trade with this broker and your funds may not be safe with this broker and AF Index reviews are negative. Instead we recommend looking for regulated and reputed brokers who can really help in growing your investments.
Scammed by AF Index? How to get your lost money back from AF Index?
The best solution recommended for getting your lost money back from AF Index is Report Scam Community
It is one of the few legit recovery assistance organizations which are actually concerned with a victim’s recovery from losses. They are a committed team of Recovery specialists who have already helped hundreds of scam victims in recovering their lost money. Report Scam provides free Consultation and anyone can register by filling a very short complaint form.
AF Index Review: Conclusion
To begin with, AF Index is a mysterious site that needs validity. It isn’t authorized to offer trading services as it does not hold any valid license and is targeting clients of different nations. So, we advise you to stay away from a such brokers as your money may be at high risk with them.
Also, to prevent yourself from scams like – Forex scams, Binary scams, Romance/Dating scams, Cryptocurrency scams, or any other scams, you should pick a broker or company regulated by some major regulators like FCA, FINMA, SEC, FMA, ASIC, etc. Check the reviews of brokers and also read the policies and terms and conditions. These small details will prevent you to become a victim of broker scams.
To read more about Scam Brokers and their Reviews, Visit Scam Brokers 2023 Page to avoid Cryptocurrency trading scams, Forex trading scams, or other online scams.
More about Scams
Facebook Page – Visit – ReportScam Community
Twitter – Report Scam Forum
Instagram – Reportscamcommunity
Note: Report Scam Community has conducted many researches before flagging AF Index as a possible scam in this AF Index Review.Are you planning to trade with AF Index and invest your money? Report Scam suggests you to read this AF Index Review first.
Report Scam! as we have experience!